This helps me to think I’m doing a good job. At least I hope I am.
Mum’s are generally the bomb because well, you know, they gave birth to us and all, but if you’re a daddy’s girl, nothing compares to the relationship you have with your papa.
You’re sometimes seen as a little bit spoiled, but really, your dad would just do anything for you – and you freakin’ love that.
- You stole a lot of his clothes when you were little. And you definitely still wear them now. There’s nothing like a dad jumper to remind you of home.
- Nothing compares to a dad cuddle. NOTHING.
- You’d never date a guy he didn’t like. You’d trust his intuition with your life.
- Similarly, you’ll only introduce him if he’s good enough to meet your dad. Daddy’s opinion = everything.
- One phone call from him makes everything better. Every tough day is just a little bit more manageable with him on your side.
View original post 446 more words